Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Cingular Triplets

When it comes to ads, nothing is more homoerotic or fun or memorable than the Cingular Triplet ads. They usually give me three wet dreams a night!

Well, now you can look at them all day long. They are on Friendster! Who knows if their profile is real. I don't care. The profile lists their real names too. But again, I don't care. In my dreams they go by no names. We just chat for hours and never worry about using up our minutes.

*Tip sent by poliboi and occasional blogger, Rusty.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Reading your blog and I figured you'd be interested in advancing your life a bit, call us at 1-206-339-5106. No tests, books or exams, easiest way to get a Bachelors, Masters, MBA, Doctorate or Ph.D in almost any field.

Totally confidential, open 24 hours a day.

Hope to hear from you soon!