Thursday, October 13, 2005

Anderson Proves His Love to Me Again

As if Anderson Cooper needs to be trying to get my attention. But alas, he cannot help himself. After researching my life, as I am sure he has numerous times, Anderson took time to reassure me that my habit of nail biting is perfectly natural. We were born that way--nail biters. Right, Anderson? Born that way.

Anyway, I hope you all check out Anderson's piece on nail biting. I am sure my sweetie would be appreciative of your eyes on his words. I will continue to love you Andy! Write to me again real soon...

And yes boys, no matter how gross you think it is I will continue to bite my nails. At least I know Coopey likes it.

1 comment:

Ed Doerksen said...

Nail biter, I am one. I bite my nails all the time and never think about it. I like letting my nails grow, and then bite them off. Sometimes I bite my nails when I'm nervous, and sometimes I bite them because I just do.

Keep on biting.