Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Make Sure Anti-Gay VA Does Not Get More Anti-Gayer-er-er

Dear Virginia people,

I still do not know why you live in Virginia, but I will put that aside for now. Since you are there right now, I hope that you can please do us all a favor and not vote for Kilgore for Governor today. I am not going to tell you who to vote for, I just want to make sure that you do not vote for him.

There are a lot of cheap apartments in Virginia that I would really like to live in, but cannot simply because they are in Virginia. If you vote for Kilgore, I may even have to stop going to your malls. And even though Fashion Centre at Pentagon City is kind of gross, it is still convenient.

So please do me a favor today. Please do not vote for Kilgore and ensure that VA is just anti-gay and not anti-gayer.

Sincerely,
Graham N. Murphy
Loyal Customer

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are an idiot.