Thursday, February 23, 2006

Your Mom is a Sissy Making Machine

Scientists may have discovered the gene that causes people to be gay. The good news is, if you are gay it has nothing to do with you. The better news is, if you are gay you have something else to blame your mother for. And if you are Jewish and gay, you even get the better news that you get to add extra guilt to the conversation next time you talk to your mother.

Why?!

Scientists believe that gayness is caused by a chromosome that changes due to a mother's DNA when a baby is developing inside of her. At least that is what I gathered from the story.

Mostly, I am just happy I get to blame mother for something else. Anything to leverage a few extra dollars from the woman is good enough for me.

"Bitch you made me gay! Now send a check. Gurl needs her Prada!"

No comments: