Saturday, March 25, 2006

Antigays Attack Gay Television

While watching the gay television channel TLC, I was attacked during the commercial break by an antigay group manipulating religion. The commercial was made by the Arlington Assembly of God and contained the usual and tired so-called "ex-gay" rhetoric. You know how it goes: "I was gay, lonely, and then I found Jesus and I can now fuck women. You can too if you believe!" Yeah, and if you cut off your balls and plug your ass.

I am not worried about well adjusted gay people like myself seeing this crap, but I am worried about the kids out there who are exposed to this evil. They should be able to watch gay television in peace as well!

Please do me a favor and tell the Assembly of God to go to hell. Contact them: http://arlingtonag.org/

No comments: