Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Bush has Awkward Gay Moment

Bush a gay cowboy?While speaking to a group of students at Kansas State University on Monday, Bush was asked by a student if he had seen "Brokeback Mountain." Bush seemed flustered..and said something which didn't make much sense (can we expect much more out of him" he responded by saying he had not seen the movie and telling the student "I hope you go - you know... I hope you go back to the ranch and the farm is what I'm about to say."

What was really going through his mind was: "who let the gay in here? I thought we screened all these audiences...dammit!"

My favorite part of the story though is what happened after he uttered this nonsensical sentence: "The audience applauded, even though it was not clear what Bush meant." YAY! Bush is an idiot! WOO HOO!

God people in Kansas are stupid!

Read more: LA Times

No comments: