Thursday, July 14, 2005

UnGay for a Sec


So, recieved a message from MoveOn.org yesterday. I deleted it like I normally do. Ok, they spam my mailbox like every day. Anyway, they are doing this protest at the White House at 2:30 P today focusing on Karl Rove. While that is good and all, I couldn't help but laugh at the serious suggestion at the end of the email:
P.S. If you want to come dressed up in costume as a spy and protest the media will love that. Think: trench coat, sunglasses and a little nametag that says, "Spy."

At first I thought it was a joke. But now I know that coming in drag for a serious protest just will not be appropriate. Unless, I'm in drag with a trench coat!

And we wonder why we continue to lose...

UPDATE: Jeff Gannon is even getting into drag for the event...

No comments: