Thursday, April 28, 2005

The Ugly One is Gone!

To those of you, like me, who absolutely HATED Constantine on this season's American Idol, you will be happy to know he is gone forever! (...Ok, so he just got kicked off the show, but I hope we never see him again.)

I think this just shows once again how the gays are taking over all aspects of society, even down to the bottom depths of American Idol. I don't care how much the 'girls' liked him, there is NO WAY some raggedy rocker boy with long hair, a scruffy beard and a double chin is making it to the finals!

Just look at our success in the past: Clay Aiken may have only come in second, but that gay guy has a HUGE (term used loosely) career! I just hope Constantine takes that into account the next time his cocky ass in on a stage (even though it will be at Jimmy Bob's Bar Mitzvah.)

Read more...

No comments: