Wednesday, August 25, 2004

Craig's List Ad Says It All About Personals

A Message to the Guys
Reply to:
anon-40467603@craigslist.orgDate: 2004-08-25, 3:05PM EDTGuys: I wouldn't even take the time to comment on this if it hadn't happened to me twice in the past two weeks, thereby, seriously decreasing my interest in the whole Craigslist hook-up phenomenon. Please Please Please, use your own pic when setting up a "meeting". No, in fact, a picture of a latin guy is not going to automatically pass for you if you happen to be latin yourself. I can tell the difference, mainly, that he's hot and you are not. If you don't want to be rejected to your face, use your own g-d pic. One guy sent me a pic that was so obviously not him. I called him out on it when we met and he had the outright gall to deny it. You aren't fooling anyone! Where are the REAL hot guys on this board?

RIGHT ON!

No comments: