Thursday, August 12, 2004

In His Own Beautiful Words

“My truth is that I am a gay American,” McGreevey, a former prosecutor who has seen several political aides and fund-raisers accused of corruption, said at a televised news conference.

“Shamefully, I engaged in adult consensual affairs with another man, which violates my bonds of matrimony,” said McGreevey, the married father of two. “It was wrong. It was foolish. It was inexecusable.”

McGreevey said the disclosure and a pending legal action, which he did not specify, could pose a “threat” to the government. “I am removing these threats by telling you about my sexuality,” he said.

-NBC NEWS--First broke the story accurately!



Right on...

Not just 'a gay American"...He is a proud and patriotic American!

Read More...

No comments: